Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Eshakti Lurve


 One of the best things about being back to work is I CAN AFFORD MORE ESHAKTI DRESSES.

What? You've never heard of eshakti.com? It's my addiction, MY PRECIOUS. It's a women's fashion company that sells fabulously funky dresses in sizes from extra small to 6X – and, for only $7.50, they will custom make any dress in your exact measurements!

I KNOW, RIGHT?

This isn't phenomenal news for those who can buy stuff off the rack but, for people like me it's a godsend. In the past, my biggest reason for buying clothes was they were in my size. Didn't matter how ugly they were – if they went up around my lardy loveliness, I bought 'em.

Unlike most plus-sized gals, I have no boobs. I have boob-like calves, yes, but no actual boobs, and since my calves don't have nipples, they're not overly attractive. Then again, I have massive arms. Imagine a body builder with huge muscles. Now imagine the muscles have fainted. My youngest son once asked, before I disowned him, why my muscles grew upside down.

With MY PRECIOUS, none of this matters. I send them my measurements, they send me a custom made dress that fits me like a glove.

Well, a glove that would fit me if my hands weren't the size of ham-hocks.


17 comments:

  1. Oooooh.
    Why did I never hear of them before? Thank you. Rather a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Susan loves eShakti too and posts pics of herself in all her outfits with matching shoes, every day. It's too bad I absolutely HATE wearing dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cathy! I love the look of these dresses, especially the second one. Very fetching indeed! I must look into them. Love the idea that they'll make to measure.

    Don't fall over yourself seeing me pop up here! Long time no chat, I know. I hope to see you more often when you're not busy clothes shopping.

    Denise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like that bottom one...very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out of the park! You look so happy and free in these pictures, I had never heard of these dresses, how wonderful. I am also curious about the working again bit, perhaps I'll call...Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you lovely lady! How can you be so mean to yourself and make me laugh so hard?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great dresses and a rockin' scooter to boot! So... your youngest son disowned you? My oldest did me, until he realized he was the one being a complete and total arse! I'll check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. Glad you are back posting. I missed you.
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any article of clothing that can be purchased for $7.50 is a great bargain. Incredible for a dress and they look good too.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress in your first photo! Your header is beautiful, you have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your face glows in these photos!

    I love the denim; must check out their site.
    Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking awesome, m'lady.
    Blessing and Bear hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish they delivered to the UK, my wife would love this site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As the new year comes I wonder if you'll be posting any update??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting entrepreneurs, finding a niche and outsourcing. We have several place here that have my XL sizes! The dollar has so gone down, hasn't it?!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete

How's it going, eh? It's SO good to hear from you. Tell me every darn thing...